Taylor Hersom is an accomplished entrepreneur and cybersecurity expert, and the founder and CEO of Eden Data, a cybersecurity firm that specializes in creating top-notch security programs for businesses. With years of experience advising Fortune 500 companies on compliance and security tactics at Deloitte and serving as a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) for a local firm, Taylor is a global security thought leader.
Taylor Hersom Interview Questions
1. Could you please start by telling us a little bit about your background?
2. Could you share with us about your earlier career path and your motivations or inspiration?
3. What was the inspiration behind creating Eden Data?
4. Can you describe Eden Data’s subscription model and how it works in terms of providing security consulting around security, compliance, and data privacy for Web3/crypto startups?
5. As the landscape of cybersecurity and data privacy continues to evolve rapidly, how does Eden Data stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies to provide their clients with the best possible security solutions?
6. As cyber-attacks become more sophisticated and frequent, what steps can individuals and organisations take to better protect themselves and their data?
7. Could you please give us an explanation of the Dark Web and How is it affecting human trust in online interactions and transactions?
8. What are the key strategies that organizations can use to protect themselves against dark web threats?
9. In what ways do criminal actors exploit vulnerabilities in online systems to gain access to sensitive information, and what steps can individuals and organizations take to prevent these attacks?
10. How has the rise of cybercrime affected the development of new technologies and strategies for online security and privacy protection?
11. How can law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies work with technology companies and other stakeholders to address the evolving threat landscape of cybercrime and protect individuals’ online security and privacy?
Taylor Hersom Biography
Taylor Hersom is a successful entrepreneur and cybersecurity expert who founded and currently leads Eden Data, a cybersecurity firm that builds world-class security programs for the next generation of businesses. With a keen understanding of cybersecurity and compliance, Taylor’s experience advising Fortune 500 companies on compliance and security tactics at Deloitte and as a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) for a local firm made him one of the youngest executive-level security officers in the industry.
Taylor is also a global security thought leader for multiple organizations, managing his professional and personal brand through two founded companies: Eden Data and Millennial CISO, and additionally as CompTIA’s first-ever Cybersecurity Advisory Council on the Board. He leverages his obsession with cybersecurity and leadership to stay informed about the current state of cybersecurity to his followers throughout all social media channels, which helps him to make informed decisions and provide his clients with the best security solutions.
His focus on building security and privacy into the DNA of businesses has helped many organizations realize the benefits of putting data privacy first, from brand recognition to customer loyalty, while realizing substantial ROI. Eden Data’s mission is to break the outdated mold of traditional consulting in the cybersecurity space by investing in people and relationships over anything else, striving to make everyone feel like an integral part of the team, and offering opportunities for anyone who wants to step up and be a leader in the cybersecurity startup space.
Learn more about Taylor Hersom at https://www.openbusinesscouncil.org/wiki/taylor-hersom
Hernaldo Turrillo is a writer and author specialised in innovation, AI, DLT, SMEs, trading, investing and new trends in technology and business. He has been working for ztudium group since 2017. He is the editor of openbusinesscouncil.org, tradersdna.com, hedgethink.com, and writes regularly for intelligenthq.com, socialmediacouncil.eu. Hernaldo was born in Spain and finally settled in London, United Kingdom, after a few years of personal growth. Hernaldo finished his Journalism bachelor degree in the University of Seville, Spain, and began working as reporter in the newspaper, Europa Sur, writing about Politics and Society. He also worked as community manager and marketing advisor in Los Barrios, Spain. Innovation, technology, politics and economy are his main interests, with special focus on new trends and ethical projects. He enjoys finding himself getting lost in words, explaining what he understands from the world and helping others. Besides a journalist, he is also a thinker and proactive in digital transformation strategies. Knowledge and ideas have no limits.