With Britain’s withdrawal from the European Union, there seems to be some ambiguity about how it will interact with the European group. A vast majority of aspirants from different countries will turn to Ireland for pursuing English courses, particularly if visa difficulties make the procedure challenging for younger students. Once it comes to studying English, we feel that Ireland is the best place to do it. There are far too many reasons why you need to learn English in Dublin, the most fascinating English-speaking nation. Anyway, all of this brings me to some of the factors that may encourage you to choose Ireland as a study abroad destination for English:
- Study and Work: Working while learning English is becoming significantly important. Education and living costs are greater than they have ever been for undergraduates. Students from non-EEA countries can work a minimum of 20 hours a week during the school year and 40 hours mostly during vacations while pursuing higher education in Ireland. In Ireland, the basic income is significantly higher than in other nations, which equates to a good amount of money per month. In 2015, the United Kingdom imposed employment limitations on English language students, making Ireland a popular choice for anyone looking to learn the English language in Europe.
- You’ll be deeply absorbed in the experience: Studying English in Ireland does have a clear benefit over practicing it in your city as everybody speaks the same language! Wherever you walk, English will be there; you will listen, speak, and talk it all day. This may appear daunting initially, but just being completely immersed in an English-speaking society is the greatest way of putting your present abilities to work while also learning new ones.
- Literary History: Ireland has produced several intellectual geniuses that have impacted and inspired a generation of authors like Samuel Beckett, Bram Stoker, James Joyce, and Oscar Wilde. The Pulitzer Prize-winning author, Frank Mc Court, the James Joyce statue, the Oscar Wilde in Merrion Square Park, and many more notable authors are honored in Ireland’s historical monuments. They are grateful for their contributions to literature and have high esteem for them.
- You’ll gain confidence: There’s no denying that relocating to a new place speaking in a foreign language is a huge step, and one that many people talk of but never do. It takes courage to make a change, and once you do, your confidence will soar as you socialize, explore, and learn another language.
- The abundance of job opportunities: Prominent renowned and prestigious companies have their headquarters in Ireland. Some significant businesses, including Google, HP, Apple, IBM, Facebook, and Twitter maintain primary headquarters in Ireland to oversee European operations, providing enormous career opportunities for students. Ireland is an ideal location for a budding global company executive.
- Cultural experience: Ireland encourages blissful life and goodwill either through a variety of festivals or traditions. Their curriculum is meant to encourage students to interact with individuals from other cultures and acquire a broader perspective. They promote intercultural integration to guarantee that people’s traditions and beliefs are honored.
Ireland is one of the most interesting destinations in the world to study and plan a distinguished experience. You can study in Ireland to broaden your horizons as an international student and to dig deeper into the universe of potential outcomes.
Founder Dinis Guarda
IntelligentHQ Your New Business Network.
IntelligentHQ is a Business network and an expert source for finance, capital markets and intelligence for thousands of global business professionals, startups, and companies.
We exist at the point of intersection between technology, social media, finance and innovation.
IntelligentHQ leverages innovation and scale of social digital technology, analytics, news and distribution to create an unparalleled, full digital medium and social business network spectrum.
IntelligentHQ is working hard, to become a trusted, and indispensable source of business news and analytics, within financial services and its associated supply chains and ecosystems.