There are many ways to earn money using the Internet. People can make a fortune in the online Canadian casino. Yet, one more way to earn money is to invest in cryptocurrencies. To save them, one can use different wallets. Here are the safest options.
The Cash App was developed by Square. According to user reviews, it is the safest Android wallet for Bitcoin storage with the following features:
- One-click registration.
- Intuitive user interface.
- Real-time asset monitoring.
- Buying bitcoins starting at $1.
- Instant transfer of assets.
- Bank debit and credit card support.
Coinbase is the most popular wallet in the USA and UK because it supports a huge number of cryptocurrencies, including Litecoin and Ethereum Classic.
The Coinbase wallet also includes a Web3 browser for easy handling of decentralized applications based on the Ethereum blockchain.
Here are some distinguishing features of the Coinbase wallet:
- Private key management.
- Possibility to back up the wallet to Google Drive.
- Real-time asset management.
Blockchain Wallet is the oldest bitcoin wallet, with about 38 million users and working in 140 countries. Recently, Blockchain Wallet has become multi-currency and supports cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Stellar, and Paxos.
Benefits of using Blockchain Wallet:
- Total security.
- Backup and recovery of the wallet.
- Exchange of one cryptocurrency for another.
- Graphs, rates, charts are available.
- Simple and convenient user interface.
Electrum is quite popular on desktop devices. Yet, in the last year, Electrum began to gain popularity in the mobile market.
Here are the features of Electrum wallet:
- Support for private keys and secret words.
- The simplest user interface.
- Full decentralization of the company’s servers.
- It is possible to make payments with low commissions.
Blockstream Green is another great mobile wallet for convenient and secure storage of your Bitcoins.
These are the important features of Blockstream Green:
- Support for two-factor authentication.
- Support for Trezor One and Ledger Nano S hardware wallets.
- Low fees on bitcoin payments.
Coinomi is one of our favorite and safest wallets, with support for over 1000 cryptocurrencies. Coinomi is considered to be the most secure Android wallet, combining the highest security standards in one place.
The main features of Coinomi wallet:
- No AML/KYC procedures and no user identification.
- Excellent 24/7 support service.
- Unprecedented security.
- Different currencies are available (Dash, ZCash, Litecoin, Bitcoin, etc.).
After all, apps are one of the most secure ways to keep and transfer your cryptocurrencies. Yet, it is better to use hardware wallets for bigger sums.
Founder Dinis Guarda
IntelligentHQ Your New Business Network.
IntelligentHQ is a Business network and an expert source for finance, capital markets and intelligence for thousands of global business professionals, startups, and companies.
We exist at the point of intersection between technology, social media, finance and innovation.
IntelligentHQ leverages innovation and scale of social digital technology, analytics, news and distribution to create an unparalleled, full digital medium and social business network spectrum.
IntelligentHQ is working hard, to become a trusted, and indispensable source of business news and analytics, within financial services and its associated supply chains and ecosystems.