ames Zhang, the CEO and founder of The Concept Art House
James Zhang is the CEO and founder of The Concept Art House . James has been on the cutting edge of digital entertainment for nearly two decades. Since its founding in 2007, James has built Concept Art House into one of the video game industry’s most celebrated art services companies and continues to establish lasting partnerships with industry powerhouses such as Activision/Blizzard, 2K, Tencent, Kabam, Netease, and Supercell.
The Concept Art House
He additionally serves on several Advisory Boards including 1World Online, a crowdsourcing service that combines social polling with analytics, Redemption Games, a leading casual game developer, Waygate, an interactive VR content platform and Wistla, a social activities mobile app.
James Zhang interview questions:
1. How did you start your career?
2. Can you tell us about your childhood?
3. Can you tell us about the process of creating and producing the game and how you started to get involved in this industry?
4. I understand that your career touches lots of areas but how did you start your company?
5. How did you move from the creator part to the entrepreneur and the investor plus tech hats?
6. How did you get into the blockchain industry?
7. You have been through all the blockchain multiple waves from the beginning. Can you tell us about it?
8. Why did you shift 100% to Web 3.0 and can you explain to us the power of Web 3.0 and why it matters?
9. “The combination of the fan community and the art is what gives NFTs their value,” said Concept Art House CEO James Zhang in an interview with GamesBeat. Can you elaborate on this?
10. Your company is now at the intersection of NFTs, art, and gaming. Can you tell us more about that and how to envision these areas working together?
11. As a global art, what are your views on the Metaverse?
James Zhang Biography
As the current CEO and founder of The Concept Art House, James Zhang has helped to ship 600+ games as of 2018 alone, with many of them reaching top rankings in iTunes, Google Play, Steam and console marketplaces. Beginning with their work helping to launch social gaming and continuing through to our present-day VR and connected playwork, James is proud of their successful track record of bringing new types of games to market. At The Concept Art House, James Zhang leads a team of world-class art directors, dedicated producers, and talented artists.
Prior to Concept Art House, James was Art Director at Factor 5 where he led the artistic development of Lair – a PlayStation 3 launch title – and was a concept artist on Star Wars and other bestselling LucasArts Entertainment franchises.
Zhang has done interior illustrations on a number of Dungeons & Dragons books for Wizards of the Coast, including Sharn: City of Towers (2004), the Eberron Campaign Setting (2004), Monster Manual III (2004), Races of the Wild (2005), Races of Eberron (2005), Five Nations (2005), Tome of Magic: Pact, Shadow, and Truename Magic (2006), Fiendish Codex II: Tyrants of the Nine Hells (2006), and Drow of the Underdark (2007). He also did the cover art for Crucible of Chaos (2008) from Paizo Publishing’s GameMaster line.
James Zhang Links And Sources
Concept Art House raises $25M to create NFT art and games
Dinis Guarda citiesabc openbusinesscouncil Series is also available as podcast on
Hernaldo Turrillo is a writer and author specialised in innovation, AI, DLT, SMEs, trading, investing and new trends in technology and business. He has been working for ztudium group since 2017. He is the editor of openbusinesscouncil.org, tradersdna.com, hedgethink.com, and writes regularly for intelligenthq.com, socialmediacouncil.eu. Hernaldo was born in Spain and finally settled in London, United Kingdom, after a few years of personal growth. Hernaldo finished his Journalism bachelor degree in the University of Seville, Spain, and began working as reporter in the newspaper, Europa Sur, writing about Politics and Society. He also worked as community manager and marketing advisor in Los Barrios, Spain. Innovation, technology, politics and economy are his main interests, with special focus on new trends and ethical projects. He enjoys finding himself getting lost in words, explaining what he understands from the world and helping others. Besides a journalist, he is also a thinker and proactive in digital transformation strategies. Knowledge and ideas have no limits.