openbusinesscouncil summit showcases 20 Governments and 100+ Global Industry Speakers on the 9 – 10 December 2020 and reflects how to build better solutions in an environment impacted by Coronavirus.
The openbusinesscouncil summit is a leading 2-day global virtual event that aims to strengthen businesses, startups and governments with digital transformation strategies and how to deal with the economic challenges and technology disruption arising from COVID-19.
Buy your Ticket Now
The two-day summit provides access to a unique audience of 100+ leading global speakers from over 30 countries and a direct reach of 10.000 participants and an indirect reach of digital streaming in social media of around 10 million people. The participants include potential partners and clients, leading global thought leaders, entrepreneurs, startup organisations, accelerators, investors, authors and governments.
The summit has a solid focus on businesses and governments’ digital transformation strategies, and it will provide a road map of solutions, covering opportunities of how to work and collaborate as governments, businesses, cities, citizens and nations move forward with 4IR – Society 5.0. The summit will provide an international business and brand exposure through our media partners.
Dinis Guarda and Hilton Supra founders of openbusinesscouncil.org citiesabc.com and leading personalities on 4IR, AI, blockchain and smart cities, the curators of the event say:
“With businesses and startups facing uncertain times, a recession, drop in sales, and limited funding, the openbusinesscouncil summit will address today’s most pressing challenges with digital transformation solutions and what’s next for industries, cities, governments and businesses.”
- Topics of the openbusinesscouncil summit
openbusinesscouncil is a leading global digital business directory, certification and marketplace, created by ztudium group’s team of leading business experts and global thought leaders with decades of experience, working with governments, investment companies, business networks, tech ecosystems and universities. Openbusinesscouncil offers a digital business directory submission and blockchain AI certificate for businesses and professionals.
The openbusinesscouncil summit program includes the leading speakers, VCs and entrepreneurs in Digital transformation, AI, Blockchain, COVID19 Impact, Smart Cities, Automation, Fintech, Data, Privacy & Cybersecurity, Corporate Innovation, and more.
The program offers keynote and panels with speakers, Ministers and representatives of European Union, Japan Malaysia, Pakistan, Mauritius, Portugal, Scotland, UK, World Smart City Forum with global influencers and academics such as Debra Ruh, Yu Xiong, Antonio Santos, Efi Pylarinou, representatives from InvestHK, MDEC, UNESCO, Tencent, Siemens, SOSV, Hyundai, Deloitte, and many of the biggest VCs, Fintechs and the fastest-growing startups.
From the 100+ speakers and organisations involved on other panels we highlight these personalities:
· Naokazu Takemoto, Minister of State for Science and Technology Policy of Japan
· Som Parkash, Union Minister of State, Commerce and Industry, Government of India
· Saifuddin Abdullah, Minister of Communications of Malaysia
· Tran Van Tung – Deputy Minister of Science & Tech Vietnam
· Oleksandr Bornyakov – Deputy Minister of Digital Transformation for IT Development Ukraine
· Eric van der Kleij – Cofounder EdenBase.com, creator of Level39.co, former UK Smart Nation Director and Advisor to UK Prime Minister
· Michael Stanley Jones – Programme Management Officer at United Nations
· Ben Goertzel – CEO Founder of SingularityNET, Chairman of the Artificial General Intelligence Society, the OpenCog
· Dr. Renganaden Padayachy – Minister of Finance, Economic Planning and Development Republic of Mauritius
· Syed Junaid Imam – Member of Ministry Of IT & Telecom Government Of Pakistan,
· Jaewon Peter Chun – President at World Smart Cities Forum
· Jayne Chan – The Government of the Hong Kong SAR
· Khalid Saad – Board Member Bahrain Chapter Oqal Angel Investors
· Nameer Khan – Chairman and Founding Board Member MENA FinTech Association
· Edwin Diender – CDxO and Vice President, Government & Public Sector, Global Government Business Unit of Huawei Enterprise
· Dr. Ricardo Greenfield – EurA Director
Founder Dinis Guarda
IntelligentHQ Your New Business Network.
IntelligentHQ is a Business network and an expert source for finance, capital markets and intelligence for thousands of global business professionals, startups, and companies.
We exist at the point of intersection between technology, social media, finance and innovation.
IntelligentHQ leverages innovation and scale of social digital technology, analytics, news and distribution to create an unparalleled, full digital medium and social business network spectrum.
IntelligentHQ is working hard, to become a trusted, and indispensable source of business news and analytics, within financial services and its associated supply chains and ecosystems.