2020 has already proved that businesses need to step up their web presence to survive in our modern economy. Companies are scrambling to upgrade their web services to meet the sudden pandemic splurge! There are hundreds if not thousands of hosts to choose from, but some hosts seem to be the most frequently featured in review buzz as the most likely contenders for a gold medal. What web hosts are these, and what makes them stand out from so many others? Let’s find out!
This web host is said to be aptly named. Probably the first thing that people notice about them is their vast selection of plans with reasonable pricing. They carry a lot of flexibility and range in their plans, offering everything from starter shared and managed plans to full-fledged private servers. However, the caveat to their wide variety is that this makes it very tricky to navigate a complex maze of decisions.
· Plans range from $15 to $120 a month.
· Plans offer as much as 8GB of memory, 240GB SSD drive space, and unlimited bandwidth (all plans).
· Extra features include 24/7 support, 100% uptime guarantee, unlimited bandwidth on all plans, and unlimited Let’s Encrypt SSL certificates.
This host was founded with a mission to use 100% renewable energy sources for its data centers. To this day, they are a leader in green energy compliance and using cutting-edge technologies. They also take a more focused approach in their plan layout, making it easy to locate and select the right plan. Fresh, clean, fast, friendly, and reliable all describe this hosting company.
· Plans range from $39.95 to $109.95 a month.
· Plans offer as much as 6 virtual CPUs, 150GB SSD drive space, and 10TB of bandwidth.
· Extra features include an SSL certificate, site migration, 24/7 managed support, quick provisioning, DDoS protection, 24/7 monitoring, and a 300% renewable energy structure.
This company is value-driven and features VPS plans that pack the most punch for the lowest price points. They also make growth easy by offering seamless migrations between plans. Overall, this host takes a no-frills, no-nonsense approach to their services.
· Plans range from $25 to $50 a month.
· Plans offer as much as 8 virtual CPUs, 8GB of memory, 150GB of SSD drive space, and 4TB of bandwidth.
· Extra features include an SSL certificate, site migration, choice of four data center locations, Cloudflare CDN, backups, daily software updates, and DDoS protection.
This web host offers unique cloud-based managed VPS plans. These plans come installed with one of several niche system management options. There also is a custom operating system option, which is more similar to a cloud container setup.
· Plan pricing ranges from $6 to $96 a month.
· Plans offer as much as 16 virtual CPUs, 32GB of memory, 480GB of SSD drive space, and 16GB of bandwidth.
· Extra features include optional pre-installed niche software, self-healing servers (node redirects), Webuzo web app installer, and choice of two data centers.
This web host focuses on providing high-level hosting to complex websites and app development projects. Their plans are predictably expensive but provide extra layers of security as well as data and power redundancy. It’s impressive that DDoS protection comes with all of its plans. That helps protect against receiving pricey bills in the event of a critical cyber-attack.
· Plan pricing ranges from $59 to $159 a month.
· Plans offer as much as 8 virtual CPUs, 200GB of SSD drive space, and 10TB of bandwidth.
· Extra features include 100GB backup, unlimited accounts, and WHMCS licensing.
Is There A Host That Offers The Most Balanced Solution?
Maybe you’re not feeling up to looking up various web hosts, or you’re having a tough time deciding between the most popular options.
Greengeeks immediately pops out as an excellent overall choice thanks to its clean and straightforward plans, elite data centers, and high levels of both passive and direct support. Their website also stands out as one of the few hosting sites that are transparent and concise in describing their data centers, hardware, software, services, and plans.
Which Plan Is The Best Overall?
We have listed more than one host because we believe all five have something valuable and specific to offer different types of customers. For example, A2’s plans provide a fantastic budget solution. DreamHost is ideal for websites that want to stay with one host, no matter how big they grow to be. As you can see, LiquidWeb would be a horrible choice for someone looking for something cheap and basic. Thus, we believe the best solution to offer you is the choice between hosts, which have all proved themselves medal-worthy.
Founder Dinis Guarda
IntelligentHQ Your New Business Network.
IntelligentHQ is a Business network and an expert source for finance, capital markets and intelligence for thousands of global business professionals, startups, and companies.
We exist at the point of intersection between technology, social media, finance and innovation.
IntelligentHQ leverages innovation and scale of social digital technology, analytics, news and distribution to create an unparalleled, full digital medium and social business network spectrum.
IntelligentHQ is working hard, to become a trusted, and indispensable source of business news and analytics, within financial services and its associated supply chains and ecosystems.