Anyone who has been paying attention to SEO lately has realized their has been a major shift. What used to be the focus is now in the past, and SEO depends on content now more than ever. This is due to Google’s constant updates of Penguin, Panda and how they monitor content that appears in search. Matt Cutts stated in his Youtube video that Google is now paying more attention to the quality of content each page offers and how relevant the page is to a query.
One helpful tool in using SEO is Search Engine Land’s Periodic Table of SEO Success Factors, which summarizes the key major factors that determine search engine ranking success using an infographic, designed by Column Five Media. The chart contains information about “On-the-page-SEO factors”, such as quality of content, the substance of the content, HTML title tags, the structure and design of the pages and so forth. The chart also contains “Off-the-page-SEO factors”, like the trust or respect a link has, how many links point to a website, how many links have been purchased, the identity of the website, etc.
Ideas4.com gives 11 positive factors a company must do for website SEO. We have also provided links to articles and videos that will help you further understand how to apply each of these crucial SEO strategies.
1. Identify correct keywords. It plays the most important role in identifying SEO and Pay Per Click (PPC) costs. It’s crucial that keywords are selected carefully and every month, keywords like “marketing for lawyers” or “blockchain innovations” should be reviewed and adjusted in accordance to what audience you’re looking to attract.
- How to Choose the Right Keywords
- Choosing the Right SEO Keywords: A Non-Robot Perspective
- 5 Secrets to Selecting Highly-Effective SEO Keywords
- What is Content Marketing?
- 3 Surefire Ways to Create More Relevant Content
- 7 Tips for Creating Relevant Content
- Top 10 Most Usable Content Management Systems
- 10 SEO Considerations for a Content Management System
- Customize Your Existing Content Management System to be SEO-Friendly
- 32 White Hat Ways to Build Inbound links
- How to get Quality Inbound Links to your Site
- Link Building – How to Build Links for Free
- How Your Domain Name WIll Impact SEO & Social Media Marketing
- 12 Rules for Choosing the Right Domain Name
- Matt Cutts and Choosing Domain Names for SEO (Video)
- How to Start a Successful PPC Campaign
- Over 100 Game Changing PPC Strategies from 12 Experts
- Top 11 PPC Strategies for Greater ROI
- How to Consistently Attract High-Quality Traffic to Your Site
- 6 Ways to Consistently Grow High-Quality Traffic to Your Site
- Attract New Customers and Quality Web Traffic
8. Utilizing the mini-site. A mini-site is a content-only site that is based on one of the keywords your company focuses on. The mini-site is constantly updated and is content-rich in one specific area. “Dot coms” are the best top-level domains, but if they’re not available, figure out if you can purchase a top-level domain. Also, be creative by adding symbols (such as hyphens or underscores) to make the domain name more unique.
- Minisite Secrets for Personal and Professional Use
- How to Use Minisites to Generate a Monthly Income
- Easily Designing a Minisite
Trevor Micklow is a business writer and content curator based out of Chicago, IL. US. He specializes in digital strategies, social media, psychology, executive education and business school related topics. He has been working and coordinating the general content of IntelligentHQ’s business school directory, which gives key information and programme details on the top business schools in the world. He has a BS, Psychology from Central Michigan University.