To lend money these days you have to go through many obstacles, including offline banks and people working there. Believe us, it is hard to handle such interactions. But, in 2020 everything has changed when our world was basically put on a stop during the first wave of the coronavirus pandemic.
What people did not expect is the sudden economical change, which led to unemployment and lack of workplaces. So people started to look for a solution. Payday loans and for instance, a cash advance has become a widely spread thing.
However, in some minds, there is still this memory of going to the bank every week or so to check on your money. With apps and the online world, it is no longer a problem. There are so many banking apps these days that it is sad that many people do not know about them. But how can apps be even a bit more beneficial for people?
Advantages Of Mobile Banking
People do realize why apps may be more proficient and easier to use. However, without getting a clear view of things, you can not understand how much of an improvement there will be in your life when you start using a mobile borrow money app.
They are available on iPhones and androids as well, so there literally is no excuse for you not to use them. And even if you are a traditionalist and prefer doing everything offline, we will try to change your mind by advantages and benefits that apps offer:
- Convenience – it is the most obvious but also truthful part of using a mobile banking app. Wherever and whenever you are, all it takes is just to open your phone. Mobiles have given us such amazing opportunities of easing our life and making them more convenient.
Worrying about a queue in a bank in 2021 is just nonsense when you can literally open your mobile phone. And the producers of these apps make sure to make it convenient for you as well by modifying the way it looks. This way you can get access in just one click in any part of the world.
- Saving time – when you choose not to stand in queues and make countless appointments to receive a loan or anything like that, you will find yourself with lots of saved time. By moving some parts of your life to your phone and allowing yourself to use all the great possibilities the online world has to offer. You will realize how much time you have wasted on transport, queues, arranging meetings.
If you are not sure that a phone can really have all of the functions banks have, then we might prove you wrong, as today you can’t even really think of a service that does not have any analogies online. And some people really use it and make their lives easier, better, faster.
- Smart interfaces – as we have already mentioned, app producers have their own interest in making apps accessible and easy for everyone. That is why as well many phones, whether it is apple or android, offer different options for people who cannot hear, see well, or even for older people with some difficulties.
So no matter what your age is or what condition you have, app developers try to make it accessible because they want you to like it and to use it.
Therefore they create smart interfaces and nice-looking features that attract your eye and make it comfortable for you to use. As well they put all the key services in the center and this way you can also hardly get lost around there.
- More possibilities – apps allow you to make your life better and not only in terms of time. They open you up to a new level of things you can do. We can give a brief example: when you go to a bank you do not get any additional information on what services they provide and most importantly how to get them.
Meanwhile, apps give instructions right when you open them and there is always a tab with the info available in your settings. So you won’t meet any angry people who will call you stupid for not knowing some of the things.
You can find the answer to any question without unnecessary interaction. So generally, apps can give you more information, save time, provide you with the best service, and give you a new experience.
Experts predict that by the 2023 year more than 86% of internet users will use digital banking services.
- Anyone can use it – we have already said that age doesn’t matter when it comes to using apps, however, what is important here is that we are not talking about things like that.
As well in traditional banks, people do not have an opportunity to receive loans and they do not have much of a future when it comes to banking. However, mobile banking is for all – no matter what your financial status is.
What’s great here is that apps are made specifically for people to make their life easier. So there is no point in saying that this is not your thing because you haven’t tried.
Moreover, it is very important to be good at using your mobile phone’s possibilities in order to go along with the time. Especially after last year’s events, we definitely should not take the online world for granted and finally start being friends with it.
How Apps Make Our Life Easier
Over the recent years, the number of users of mobile banking apps has grown significantly and the number only keeps on going up. Just in over 7 years, the number of mobile banking users in just the US has grown around four times, and recently it has been even more.
This proves that people trust apps more and more and that many people have already chosen to trust the apps with their money, and it is a very smart decision to make in 2021.
Founder Dinis Guarda
IntelligentHQ Your New Business Network.
IntelligentHQ is a Business network and an expert source for finance, capital markets and intelligence for thousands of global business professionals, startups, and companies.
We exist at the point of intersection between technology, social media, finance and innovation.
IntelligentHQ leverages innovation and scale of social digital technology, analytics, news and distribution to create an unparalleled, full digital medium and social business network spectrum.
IntelligentHQ is working hard, to become a trusted, and indispensable source of business news and analytics, within financial services and its associated supply chains and ecosystems.