LMS, also known as learning management system, is a great concept that uplifts the user experience of webinars and online training courses. But, the secret lies in the simple fact of being able to use it to your advantage. Most people have no idea about the utility of this amazing and helpful system. It is one of the best ways to enhance your complete learning experience online.
Most people, who offer online training courses, take the help of LMS consulting firms and agencies. It can lead to an advanced online training journey by improving the user experience quite a few notches. That is the secret behind the wonderful world of training online. It is known to not only add perks, but even make you able to access vital training materials starting from navigation controls to learner dashboards.
Ø How can you use Learning Management System to Enhance Your Encounter with Online Training?
When you invest in LMS software, you will have to think about the user experience of your content developers and the online learners. You need to keep in mind the whole purpose of the course — if not incorporated properly, it will surely spell disaster for you! Here are some innovative tips and tricks to help enhance the whole learning process and the training outcome:
- Tutorials & User Support: May it be your team, or the online students, some may need extra help. If you think that most people are tech-savvy, and will be able to get through it all without a glitch, then you are wrong. Tutorials and walkthroughs can actually help them to navigate through the platform and especially when the learners have never been a part of the system. In fact; a few small demo videos would not be a bad idea, which can help teach simple and initial tasks, like logging in.
- Evaluation of Tech Familiarity: Remember that you will be able to offer great training resources only when your team knows all about the nitty-gritty of the learning management system software. So, ensure that the LMS team you have is well versed in all the functions and controls of the system. Also, providing unique user profiles for the learners can make each one of them span their existing spectrum to gain even more knowledge about LMS.
- Communication Tools: We all are mature enough to realize what lack of good learning opportunities and resources can do to an otherwise potential student. This Learning system offers a plethora of online communication tools, which offer you the freedom to be yourself, and learn away without any constraints. The numerous tools include chats, a forum and blogs, along with discussion sessions – cumulatively these help in building the confidence of all students and making the online training a memorable journey!
- Personalized Experience for Each Student: When you integrate LMS in the online training courses, the instructors no longer have to follow the one-size-fits-all model! They can cater to the personal needs of each and every student. Also assigning distinct learning paths instead of a general course structure will make each of the user focus on their own knowledge gap. This overall has a positive impact on the performance and productivity of the users.
- Freedom for Experimentation: In a traditional course, the students will have to stick to their usual coursework! There is no place for any experimentation. A successful educational experience can never be complete without some experimentation! LMS offers the teachers the freedom and take help of different models like blended learning, storytelling and many more. Gamifying this entire learning journey like creating levels and point based reward systems will motivate the users to give their best shot.
- Track of Tests & Progress: Did you know, this system of online learning can help one keep track of their progress? All the statistics can be gathered with LMS. This information is readily available, and can be used for further bridging of the knowledge gaps or weak areas (hereby discovered). Also, conduction of LMS usability tests and gathering feedback from the users helps to upgrade the system effectively.
- Multiplatform-Friendly System: It’s of utmost importance that users all over the globe get to enjoy the same LMS user experience irrespective of the browser or device that they are using. A multi-platform system helps to cater to training needs of all even if the person is a mobile learner. It should prevent the occurrence of navigation problems and be user-friendly.
When you have LMS with your online training, you are walking on the path of success. Nobody actually understands the power! Most people think that LMS is magic, but in reality you must know how to work the magic. Bring together your staff and the online learners, to amplify the benefits of the course itself and deliver to them the best learning experience ever.
Founder Dinis Guarda
IntelligentHQ Your New Business Network.
IntelligentHQ is a Business network and an expert source for finance, capital markets and intelligence for thousands of global business professionals, startups, and companies.
We exist at the point of intersection between technology, social media, finance and innovation.
IntelligentHQ leverages innovation and scale of social digital technology, analytics, news and distribution to create an unparalleled, full digital medium and social business network spectrum.
IntelligentHQ is working hard, to become a trusted, and indispensable source of business news and analytics, within financial services and its associated supply chains and ecosystems.