The theme of the fifth annual Digital Pharma Europe conference is all about digital innovation. How can people and organisations learn relevant strategies and realise results. The Digital Pharma conference is part of the Digital Pharma Series. The agenda is developed in a way that it meets various needs and requirements for practitioners in marketing and all kinds of supporting functions in European organisations.Pharmabiz elaborates that the conference will “analyse whether pharma marketing will become MCM at a base level in future, to examine how to effectively measure the ROI of MCM and covey this to senior management: what to look for, metrics, suites of tools and identification of the alterations/ channels that result in a change of behaviour, discuss on how to operate with a multimedia mix – how can pharma work with the full range, not just social media etc.”
The website of the Digital Pharma Europe conference elaborates why practitioners should attend, the scope is:
- Multi-Channel Marketing: Analysing whether pharma marketing will become MCM at a base level in future
- Examining how to effectively measure the ROI of MCM and covey this to senior management: what to look for, metrics, suites of tools and identification of the alterations/channels that result in a change of behaviour
- How to operate with a multimedia mix – how can pharma work with the full range, not just social media etc
- ePatient and physician network’s evolution and the innovative tools for their interaction with pharma: Profiling interaction of newer social media channels such as Tweet chats and video calls on Google+, and the strategies used to deliver messages to doctors
- Discussing how to effectively monitor and manage off-label discussions, and how you can deal with open platforms for patients from a technical and regulatory oversight standpoint
- Social listening – listening to professional and patient conversations: Organizational strategy for leveraging feedback received from consumers and physicians from multiple channels
- Gamification and how to actually impact upon patient behavior and compliance
- Big Data: transitioning with handling small to big data, carefully handling patient privacy without incurring regulatory pressure
- Change management and transitioning your strategy to incorporate social media and digital mediums to effect behavioral responses
For more information on the agenda of the Digital Pharma Europe conference, look here.
Digital innovation is becoming more and more important. Why? Look at some of the latest developments and news around digital in pharma and healthcare:
Below two interesting articles on the 2013 and what it will bring to Digital Health:
What do you think this year digital innovation will bring to the pharma and healthcare industry?