Tim Ferriss is so creative and unique, that he has been described as “ a cross between Jack Welch and a Buddhist monk” and the “Indiana Jones for the digital age.” One way or another, the renowned writer of the book: The 4-Hour Work Week: Escape the 9-5, Live Anywhere and Join the New Rich” certainly doesn’t leave anyone indifferent.
He has been listed as one of Fast Company’s “Most Innovative Business People”, Forbes Magazine’s “Names You Need to Know,” and is the 7th “most powerful” personality on Newsweek’s Digital 100 Power Index for 2012. He is an angel investor/advisor (Uber, Facebook, Twitter, and 40+ more) and author of many revolutionary books. One of his latest books is The 4-Hour Chef: The Simple Path to Cooking Like a Pro, Learning Anything, and Living the Good Life (Official UK Edition).
Intelligenthq assembles here some of Tim Ferriss quotes:
1. “Someday” is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you. Pro and con lists are just as bad. If it’s important to you and you want to do it “eventually,” just do it and correct course along the way.” Tim Ferriss
2. We should remember the warning of the wise Grail knight in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: “You must choose, but choose wisely, for as the true Grail will bring you life, the false Grail will take it from you.” Tim Ferriss
3. “A person’s success in life can usually be measured by the number of uncomfortable conversations he or she is willing to have.” Tim Ferriss
4. “Being able to quit things that don’t work is integral to being a winner” by Tim Ferriss
5. “Information is useless if it is not applied to something important or if you will forget it before you have a chance to apply it.” by Tim Ferriss
6. “Focus on being productive instead of busy.” by Tim Ferriss
7. “I’ll repeat something you might consider tattooing on your forehead: What we fear doing most is usually what we most need to do.” by Tim Ferriss